Get free answers from our Russian expert!

Ask your question:

Your name:

Your email (optional):

What would you like to ask:

The answer will be even faster if you kindly follow us on Twitter @RussiaTrek or post some tweets related to our site (just mention it in the question field).

Most recent or choose the topic: Adoption, Airports, Apartments, Archives, Army, Business, Cities, Citizenship, Costs, Cruises, Currency, Distances, Driving, Ecology, Economics, Economy, Education, Enterprises, Entertainment, Flights, Flowers, Food, Genealogy, General, History, Holidays, Hotels, Hunting, Industries, Languages, Locations, Medicine, Misc, Money, Museums, Music, Nature, People, Photos, Politics, Post, Relatives, Religion, Roads, Safety, Sport, Study, Theaters, Trains, Travel, Visa, Wage, Weather, Work

Questions and answers:

Sia asks: I'm from the USA and will be attending my boyfriends graduation. What I'm wondering is to I need a visa to be able to visit?
Expert's answer:
Yes, you need to obtain a Russian visa. You can find official info on the site of the embassy of Russia in the US.
Otis Greene asks: What is the cost for Russian to get visa to the USA?
Expert's answer:
The application fee is $160. More info about obtaining the US visa.
Mary asks: Is it necessary to prove that you have money in the bank when going on holiday from Russia to Australia?
Expert's answer:
You should check the site, contact the officials of Australia embassy to Russia to get the latest info about the issue.
Enrique asks: Where I can get a visa from Los Angeles, CA?
Expert's answer:
The closest Russian consulate is the one located in San Francisco.
Joe haney asks: How do I get a tourist invitation to Krasnodar?
Expert's answer:
The usual practice is that the travel agency organizing the trip from Russian side sends the invitation.
amjad asks: I am pakistani i want to vist chuvashia how can i get the visa kindly tell me in detail. thanks
Expert's answer:
I have found that all the info you need to know about Russian visa is presented on the following site of Russian embassy to Pakistan.
Heather asks: Do I need a visa to visit from Canada if I stay only 30 days?
Expert's answer:
You need Russian visa in all the cases. More info is available at the site of Russian embassy in Canada.
Samantha asks: My visa runs out on the 14th July can I get a new visa to start before this date?
Expert's answer:
I think you should better contact the specialists in obtaining Russian visa. Here are the contacts of several companies offering such services: first, second, third.
Deon asks: Dear Sir/Madam, I am considering a job offer in Kazakhstan. I do have friends in Moscow. Would it be difficult for me to visit them. Would I require additional visas? I am a South African citizen. Thank you Best wishes. Deon
Expert's answer:
You need to have Russian visa to visit your friends.
Ayman asks: Hello, I am traveling to Moscow in June but I would like to visit Ufa - the capital of Bashkortastan. My question is do I have to get another visa to visit such country or the visa for Russia is enough? Regards, Az
Expert's answer:
Bashkortostan Republic is a federal subject of Russian Federation so you don't need additional visas to visit it, your Russian visa will be enough.
Noel asks: I have two friends- one in Orenburg and another in Pavlova. Can I apply for a Private Visa to visit them, what is involved in getting the Visa and how long will it take to get the Visa? Is it easy to travel by train from Airport in Moscow to these cities?
Expert's answer:
Yes, your friend should go to the local passport office to apply for the private visa for you. There are regular trains from Moscow city to Orenburg (departure at 17:20 local time from Kazansky railway station of Moscow, time in travel to Orenburg about 26 hours, the cost of the ticket varies from 70 to 150 USD). I am not sure about another town you have mentioned (Pavlova), couldn't find the info about it if you mention the region where it is located may be I will have more info for you of how to get there.
Henry (Yaounde-Cameroon) asks: I will like to visit the city of kanash in chuvashia republic. Please inform me on where to i get your visas.i will much appreciate to read from you.
Expert's answer:

According to your letter you are from Cameroun, so you should contact the Russian embassy in Cameroun for getting the info about receiving Russian visa.

Address: Ambassade de la Federation de Russie en Republique du Cameroun, Quartier Bastos, B.P. 488, Yaounde, Cameroun
phone number (8-10-237) 20-1714
fax (8-10-237) 20-7891
Good luck!

Sponsored Links: