Samara city mansion with elephants photos
The following mansion was constructed in Samara city on the bank of Volga river in 1908-1909 by the local merchant K.P.Golovkin. The whole idea of the project and all the details belong to the merchant himself. Today the place is also known as “The mansion with elephants”. The photos were captured by golema.
Tags: Samara city