Get free answers from our Russian expert!

Ask your question:

Your name:

Your email (optional):

What would you like to ask:

The answer will be even faster if you kindly follow us on Twitter @RussiaTrek or post some tweets related to our site (just mention it in the question field).

Most recent or choose the topic: Adoption, Airports, Apartments, Architecture, Archives, Army, Business, Cities, Citizenship, Costs, Cruises, Currency, Delivery, Distances, Driving, Ecology, Economics, Economy, Education, Enterprises, Entertainment, Flights, Flowers, Food, Genealogy, General, History, Holidays, Hotels, Hunting, Industries, Languages, Locations, Medicine, Misc, Money, Museums, Music, Nature, People, Photos, Politics, Post, Prices, Relatives, Religion, Roads, Safety, Salary, Sport, Study, Theaters, Trains, Transport, Travel, Visa, Wage, Weather, Work

Questions and answers:

GermanFromRussia asks: How does one immigrate to Russia and gain permanent residency and/or citizenship? I am a citizen in the U.S. today. As my name suggests, my great great grandparents lived in Russia during the 1800s; I have documentation on that if there is any repatriation program available.
Expert's answer:
You should check the site/contact the officials of the embassy of Russia in the US to get the latest info about this issue.

Sponsored Links: