CAT | Architecture
The estate is located in Kaluga oblast, about 137 km from Moscow city, 16 km from Maloyaroslavets and 44 km from Kaluga. The house from the following photos was constructed in 1904 for Petersburg surgeon S.P.Fyodorov.
Today the territory of the former estate is occupied by sanatorium “Vorobyovo”. In October 2006 the museum of Fyodorov S.P. was opened in the main house of the estate. The photos of the house were captured by uchitelj (the photos are clickable).
Russia is becoming known not only for its glorious past remains like churches and fortresses but for newly built masterpieces like the following one – the church constructed in 2000-2001 in Nadovrazhino village, Istrinsky district of Moskovskaya oblast.
It was built on the place where the church of the 18th century had been standing before being destroyed in the 1930th (the photos were captured by av_otus)
The following photos of the church with the foundations laid in 1780 were captured by Vitaliy Raskalov near the village Yaropolets, Volokolamsky district, Moskovskaya oblast (all the photos are clickable).